Stuck for a gift idea? – We do gift vouchers! Call us on 01159 110555 for more details

De Alto
Rioja 2019

In stock
Case of 12
(£13.92 per bottle)
Case of 12
(£8.93 per bottle)

This is a beautifully smooth, supple and silky blend of Tempranillo, Garnacha and Graciano. Perfectly balanced with ripe, red berry fruits and overlaid with mocha, wood spice and vanilla notes. The acidity is well pronounced, mixing harmoniously with the sweet fruits. A well balanced and rounded wine. 30% of the wine spent 6 months in French and American oak - the other 70% has no oak aging. This is excellent value and approachable young Rioja, which will go perfectly with chargilled meat, cured ham and tapas.



UK delivery
We deliver to most of the UK within one to two working days using specialist wine couriers London City Bond.


Click and collect not available for wine
Wine is shipped directly from our bonded warehouse so unfortunately you can't use Click and Collect for wine.


Delivery options
At the checkout you can leave instructions for the courier to deliver to a neighbours address or left in a safe place around your home if you are out. You can also send to an alternative address such as your work.


No hassle returns
Just call us on 0115 911 0555 within 30 days to arrange


Delivery outside the UK
For all delivery destinations outside of the UK - although your order is not subject to UK VAT it will be subject to the local taxes and duties of your country. These charges are usually levied once the package reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you will need to contact your local customs office if you require further information.

To check if we can deliver to your country, and to see the delivery cost, please select your country in the basket page.


Got any questions? We'd love to help. Call us at the shop on 0115 911 0555 or send us a message here

Be the first to hear about our wine tasting events, offers & new imports
Join thousands of other wine lovers & subscribe to get news about our latest offerings, new vintages and tastings delivered straight to your inbox

Change delivery country

Please note: For deliveries outside the UK the buyer is responsible for any import duty within their country.